Package Box + Menstrual Cup + PP Case + Instruction Manual
-.1 + 1 item is only one menstrual cup is added.
○ Insertion type menstrual cup
○ The inside of the vagina does not dry because it does not absorb water.
○ Pain relief from sensitive skin itching
○ No odor during menstruation period
○ Comfortable sleep without worry
Toxic shock syndrome (TTS) does not cause allergies
○ Reduced cost by repeated use
○ Possible to urinate after wearing the cup
○ Use medical liquid silicon of the highest quality
○ Do not use any additive, pigment, bleach, etc.
○ International regulations No harmful substances contained
Clean and transparent
○ Like the baby nipple, the clear transparency adds credibility.
○ Clear transparency is merely a special feature of liquid silicone for medical use, and inexpensive silicon is not transparent.
○ The glass-like body is clean with simple cleaning.
(The immaculate texture will accumulate contaminants in the crevices on the new surface.)
○ We are a specialized manufacturer of silicone medical instrument parts and baby products, starting with the silicon mold production business.
○ We guarantee the best quality by proceeding the whole process from product development, mold production, production, inspection, packing, and shipment.
○ The length of the uterus and the amount of internal muscle are different from person to person. Length is the most accurate to measure by inserting your fingers during menstruation period.
○ The length of the tail can be used appropriately. (After cutting, the tip should be rounded so that there is no foreign object.)
-. Wash your hands cleanly before using the menstrual cup.
-. Fold the menstrual cup. (The folding in the C-shape in the instruction manual is easy and easy to insert.)
[Fold in "C"]
1. A portion of the mouth of the menstrual cup, press the A portion of the entrance to the bottom with the index finger.
2. Hold the menstrual cup with your other hand and fold it down as soon as you reach the index finger.
(Folding can be a little complicated, but the entrance is narrower and easier to insert.)
[Fold in "U"]
1. Fold the menstrual cup in half.
2. Fold the half again in the A-line direction.
(Folding is easy, but entrance is wide.)
3. Inserting and seating
-. Use your fingertips to hold the end of the menstrual cup as far as possible.
-. Slowly insert the menstrual cup in a relaxed position, sitting on the toilet, sitting on the toilet, etc. (If you get tired, if you add some water, it will enter smoothly.)
-. Place it on the lower side of the vaginal opening.
-. After inserting, hold the end of the menstrual cup so that the opening of the menstrual cup can be spread well, and move it up and down or zigzag. (To confirm that the menstrual cup has been stretched open, put a finger on the side of the cup.
-. Holds the position to be level with the tail bone.
*. Some of you may be successful at first, but you need to practice a few times and if you do not catch your seat properly, it can cause a leak.
-. Pull the projection slightly at the end of the menstrual cup and tilt slightly.
-. Put your finger on the side of the cup and gently press the air out.
-. Zigzag slowly pull and remove.
-. After removal, rinse the contents with warm water and mild soap, then reinsert.
5. Cleaning and Storage
-. Wash with warm soapy water and use long-term storage (about 3 to 5 minutes), dry in a cool place, and store in the enclosed case (same as regular infant nipple washing and storage).
-. Storage The best environment is refrigerated storage in an airtight container.
UNICUP has been certified as a medical device by the US Food and Drug Administration.
-. We use the highest quality medical liquid silicone that does not contain hazardous materials.
-. No pigments or additives are used.
[Acute Toxicity Test]
[Intracutaneous reactivity Test]
[US FDA 21]
○ Is yellowing (discoloration) fast?
-. Add pigments or coloring agents to make the yellowing not visible, but not yellowing.
-. No additives are added, so it is transparent and yellowish.
-. Appearances may look bad, but can not use pigments or additives to look good.
(Infant nipples with weak immunity, medical devices and so on are oriented towards transparency.)
-. Yellowing is not a bacterial infection or contamination.
-. Yellowing occurs in all objects and is fast in daylight direct environment.
○ Do you use a plastic case?
-. As a late runner, I used pouches like other menstrual cups.
-. The pouch has no development cost and can be easily and beautifully made with various shapes and colors.
-. But silicon is oxygen + silicon (the main component of stone) compounds that can eventually return to a part of nature is an environmentally friendly ingredient.
-. If you do not have a refrigerator, do not store fruits, food, etc. in a cool place with good air.
-. It is the same as storing the baby nipple in an airtight case or bottle sterilizer without washing it in a well - aired pouch.
-. It is best if you keep it in the closed container after refrigerated by thoroughly drying after washing and reducing the contact of air as much as possible.